New Hampshire Auto Insurance
The Morin Agency Advantage
We are a family owned and operated Independent Insurance agency, located in Alton, NH. We understand the unique needs and concerns of NH residents and we are committed to offering the best product at the best price - delivering the best value to you - the customers who are our friends, neighbors and people we just might see at any time in our small community. This is what has made us successful in establishing long lasting customer relationships from the seacoast in Portsmouth over to Keene all the way up to the Great North Woods of Pittsburg, NH and we look forward to working with you! Learn more about our professional and friendly staff.
What is auto insurance?
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
|Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it's time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Morin Insurance Agency
28 Homestead Place
Alton, NH 03809
Location Map & Driving Directions
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Phone: (603) 875-1200
Toll Free: (866) 538-2544
Fax: (603) 875-1201
Click to Call